With the best on-site gear available, biggest studio spacing, and most expansive sound system, Studio 18 is our Great Big Bertha. What is widely used as a DIY-venue, Studio 18 is the perfect space to throw showcases, parties, comedy shows, tryouts, etc, etc, etc. Additionally, Music City puts on shows in 18 monthly, including Symposiums, Free Stage Series, Open Jams and more! Keep track of our events on our Facebook!
This large studio features a raised stage, Allen & Heath ZED-22 FX mixer, two QSC KW 181 subwoofers, two wall-mounted QSC KW 152 Loudspeakers, 16-channel Live Wire snake, and 3 premium microphones. The all inclusive rental includes:
- Bad Cat Black Cat 40W guitar amplifier head w/ Bad Cat 4x Celestion speaker extension
- Fender Twin Reverb guitar amplifier
- Aguilar Tone Hammer 500 bass head and Hartke Cabinet
- Roland RD-800 weighted, 88-key keyboard
- Pearl Crystal Beat 5-piece drum set outfitted with Zildjian K-series cymbals
This large studio is approximately 25' x 25' and suggested for 6-12 band members.
To Reserve: Book Online, or call: (415) 474-9900
**For info. on reserving Studio 18 for shows & events, email: email@example.com, or visit PEERSPACE**
Share your Studio pictures with us!