With the best gear available, biggest studio spacing, and most expansive sound system, Studio 18 is our Great Big Bertha. What is widely used as a DIY-venue, Studio 18 is the perfect space to throw showcases, parties, comedy shows, try outs, etc, etc, etc. Additionally, Music City puts on shows in 18 monthly, including Symposiums, Free Stage Series, Open Jams and more! Keep track of our events on our Facebook, and and your own!
This large studio features a raised stage, Soundcraft 16-channel mixer, two QSC KW 181 subwoofers, two wall-mounted QSC KW 152 Loudspeakers, 16-channel Live Wire snake, and 3 premium microphones. The all inclusive rental includes:
- Bad Cat Black Cat 40W guitar amplifier head w/ Bad Cat 4x Celestion speaker extension
- Bad Cat Black Cat 30W 1X12 combo guitar ampifier with reverb guitar amplifier
- Aguilar Tone Hammer 500 bass head and Hartke Cabinet
- Roland RD-800 weighted, 88-key keyboard
- Pearl Crystal Beat 5-piece drum set outfitted with Zildjian A-series cymbals
This large studio is approximately 25' x 25' and suggested for 6-12 band members.
Share your Studio pictures with us!